The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best strategy for link building

Jennybee

affiliate
Hi,
Purchasing hundreds of backlinks is very expensive. What is your link building strategy? Do you have cheaper ways?
I avoid spammy forums and link exchanges
Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks

Hi,
Purchasing hundreds of backlinks is very expensive. What is your link building strategy? Do you have cheaper ways?
Thanks
  1. Why are you building links? (what is your end goal?)
  2. What type of links do you need? (ad links, copy links, banner links)
  3. What types of content are you building links to? (evergreen content, lead generation forms, product pages, get-to-know-you videos)
  4. Is the content you are linking to worth it? (since Chrome user experience and core web vitals is now key part of Google search engine algorithm, and 1 million links to web page with 99% bounce rate is not a good strategy for SEO)

Hi,

Thanks
Forum backlinks are good options - they are cheap and natural. But avoid extremelly cheap SPAM.
Good forum backlink may cost 5-15$ but it gives enough profit after all

I use niche edits and guest posts mainly, and I only ever backlink internal pages. Generally, I leave a page for 3 months to see how it does in the SERPs naturally then if it needs a push I give it minimal backlinks to get it into a good position. This has worked well for me so far.
But I have to admit I think Google will soon start discounting the juice from these types of links.

I use niche edits and guest posts mainly, and I only ever backlink internal pages. Generally, I leave a page for 3 months to see how it does in the SERPs naturally then if it needs a push I give it minimal backlinks to get it into a good position. This has worked well for me so far.
But I have to admit I think Google will soon start discounting the juice from these types of links.

It's hard but I think holy grail is links from Wikipedia
Maybe it's wrong?

It's hard but I think holy grail is links from Wikipedia
As far as I know, Wikipedia's links are dofollow but Google doesn't count them. But it is only other people's opinions I tend to agree with. I haven't got any links from Wikipedia so I can't say from experience.
When I get some time I might give it a go :)

Hi,

Thanks

When you first publish your content, let it sit for natural indexing and see where it lands e.g first 100 results or more

Assuming you have taken care of all the on page SEO, try this:

1) Share link/content on social media (social signals). Don't blast 10,000 shares in one go. Just a trickle to begin with

2) Add some high domain authority profile links. Again not a ton.

3) Add some PDF sharing, Video submission links for diversity

4) Add some Web 2.0 links, again for diversity

5) By now, you should have seen some movements in your ranks. This is usually around week 5-6.

6) Add some power with niche edits links.

7) Add final push with some high DR links through outreach or HARO.

This is not a science but it does work for most content.

The most important piece is to have a well written content for humans first then ensure that your onsite SEO is taken care of for the machines (aka bots, search engines).

This is not a science but it does work for most content.

Well technically it is a science
Since the algorithm is a mathematical formula
Nothing is random about SEO
This is a misconception

All the points you list are helpful for SEO
They help promote content via sharing/links
You are correct about the slow & consistent approach
Everything in one go is a bad strategy

But why is it many people create a great website, then stop updating it after 1-2 weeks?
It's not difficult to write a short post answering a related question every Tuesday, for example
One year later your site has 52 highly relevant posts, and Google will keep returning to index the new content

Sites that aren't updated are heading for the graveyard (2nd page of Google, and beyond !!)

Hi,

Thanks
I agree with Honeybadger!

Links are surely one of the most important ranking factors. But at the same time, it is crucial to understand the right strategies for effective link building that will contribute to user engagement. I have seen people creating unnecessary links that lead to wasting of your time and resources. Rather, wrong linking can hurt your organic visibility. My tips for effective link building are:
  1. Adding contextual links in the body of the content, that stand out with a distinct font/color, as opposed to the footer or sidebar
  2. Adding a substantial number of “Followed” Links
  3. Links from unique referring domains
  4. Editorially placed links from the third-party
  5. Linking with a topically related website
I am sure the above points will help you.

Here are some tips for link building strategy
1. Guest blogging… with a twist
2. Broken link building
3. Unlinked mentions
4. Link reclamation
5. Paid promotion for “linkable assets”
6. Content repurposing & syndication
7. Community site link building
Use this strategy its really useful.

Use Strategic Guest Blogging
Create and Distribute Infographics
Get Active on Social Media
Use Resource Links From Trusted Sites
Leverage the Broken Links Strategy
Check Competitor's Backlinks
Replicate Best Links From Competitors.

I have seen people creating unnecessary links that lead to wasting of your time and resources.

This is important
  1. Links tell Googlebot to crawl a web page
  2. Googlebot crawls the web page and sees one version (HTML version)
  3. But users see a different version, and it is user interaction - through the Google Chrome User Experience (CruX) Report that, when compared to other index web pages for the same query, helps to decide Google ranking
So you can send a million links to one web page, but the quality of the page (compared to its competitors) will decide if it has a positive or negative effect on ranking

Smart Switch can back up contacts, photos, application data, and any other local files on your phone. This makes moving between Galaxy phones a breeze; you can move all of your data to your new phone and pick up right where you left on the old device.

What has Smart Switch got to do with SEO?

Best Link building activities include a better understanding of the business and then prepare link-building strategies that are relevant and provide required outcomes.

Hi,

Thanks
if you don't want to build link yourself you try the hoth SEO services

MI
Back