monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Link Bucks

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by RezwanKabir, Jul 15, 2012.

1. RezwanKabir

RezwanKabir Affiliate affiliate

Hello Affiliates,

I have joined to link bucks few days ago. Now I am seeing that link bucks has added their URL shortening service with content lockers. Now my query is can I customize the offers of the lockers as I can customize CPA offers at BlamAds?

Thanks in Advance
    R. Kabir

2. monetizer
  3. xapuc

xapuc Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Why don't you use blam.bz?

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Agreed, this way you can definitely customise your offers!

5. RezwanKabir

RezwanKabir Affiliate affiliate

I was thinking to join Blam.bz but its needs to answer very tough questions whereas link bucks doesn't need any questions to answer.

6. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Just be honest with them man, use this link here, and once done pm me with your email address you applied with and the method you will use.

7. naweed

naweed Affiliate affiliate

It is quite easy to getaccepted to blamads (it was for me). But they took quite a long time before accepting me.

8. Leonidas

Leonidas Affiliate affiliate

Content locking is one of the most frustrating things I've seen... heh

Luckily chrome has extensions that outright just block those ads ;)

9. Mohalsaiad

Mohalsaiad Affiliate affiliate

No in Linkbucks, you Can't customize the offers ... only Adscendmedia, Blam.Bz, AdWorkMedia networks allow customized

10. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I will recommend Blam too. You can get accepted there easy when you came from cpafix. We can help you out. :)

11. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Sounds like K is going to help you get approved. Guys K is here to help, I bet if anybody contacts him he will help ya!!

12. theimbible

theimbible Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Follow K's advice and go with blam.bz, the content locking are great quality and very easy to change and manage. I have used linkbuck's content lockers before and the conversion rates have always been pretty low, I have tried monetizing the content with other lockers and it has been far more effective. For me personally I have not found content lockers to be a big enough earner, I think a lot of people know about them now and do whatever they can to circumvent them, and if not they are just sick of seeing them. But that said, if you are going to go that route, definitely get a professional site like blamads to handle it or go for a paid option like content lock pro 2.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI