The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link building tool for link exchanges

digitaldonmedia

affiliate
Hey everyone. I run a few websites and link building has always been a problem for me.
I was thinking of building a tool for link exchanges, similar to linkspun but with some extra features, better UI, and so on.

Would anyone be interested in something like that? And if so, would like to take part in a closed beta if I end up releasing this thing?

This has been so over done in our industry. Link building with services, software's, apps, and bots is always eventually detected by Google, and others, which results in negative reactions for the site owners by the SE's.

There is only one safe and honest way to build links, they must be built manually and between site owners.

I totally get the struggle with link-building. I've been there! Your idea for a link-building tool with extra features and a better UI sounds promising. Count me in for the closed beta if it happens—I'd love to give it a try and provide feedback. However, I prefer sticking to the strategy that works for meAnyway, let me know about the updates!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back