The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lets see if this isn't BS

Sure there's a lot of BS floating around but there's also a genuine and thriving industry in internet marketing and there's a tonne of people that are legitimately make decent cash online through promoting CPA offers, affiliate programs or developing their own products.

If you do your research and work hard then you'll see that this stuff is legit.

And welcome to the forum dude!

Sure there's a lot of BS floating around but there's also a genuine and thriving industry in internet marketing and there's a tonne of people that are legitimately make decent cash online through promoting CPA offers, affiliate programs or developing their own products.

If you do your research and work hard then you'll see that this stuff is legit.

And welcome to the forum dude!

I've got my internet set up on the 2nd of January, when I'll be able to put in max effort. It sounds pretty convincing, but still for example this forum's first screen says 'Only accepting 7 more members!' - why such a blatant lie?

The Lazy Ass Stoner one seems very straight to the point and convincing, but still, in other places online it seems like everybody and their uncle's dog has a guide they're selling in some way, it makes me think that a lot of these people could just be reading other guides, having no experience whatsoever, then rewording them and then even making up a fake 'profile', making themselves out to be a master - 'Check out how YOU can earn $10,827.42 a month!' - this could easily be a total lie/rip using (basically) just copied text.

I'll pour time and good effort into this.

Jay motherclucking Wessman!

MI
Back