The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

is this affiliate program Scam?

samaffiliatejob

affiliate
Hello everyone, I am a newbie in Affiliate Program. I would like to learn how it work. I've got an email about Affiliate Program and re-direct me to a website.
How to know is it scam or legit program and truly pay? Since they offer $2 sign up credit bonus after register. Please see the picture link below.

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    358.2 KB · Views: 54
Hello Sam,

I am unable to deduce much from this website and I cannot even find the affiliate program from the base domain. It all looks pretty sketchy. What are they offering, what would you be promoting?

Looks like sucker bait to me: "100% Success Rate" that is just an bullshit lie if that refers to affiliate success.

Hello and welcome, Sam!

We're glad you asked before joining that bogus site.

May I suggest that you check our Resources section when you're ready to apply to an affiliate network? All of our vendors (networks, advertisers, tracking, etc.) are carefully vetted and approved before they're allowed to do business with our members. One of our objectives is to do what we can to protect newbies from bad or dubious actors. You'll be much safer there. Also, if you have a problem with someone in our Resources section, we can try to help with any disputes.

Meantime, if you're brand new, you might want to check out a couple of links here:

What Is Affiliate Marketing? (Start Here) - Industry terms, lingo, descriptions, recommendations, action steps, etc.

Newbie Helpdesk - Someone may have asked the same questions, or had the same concerns as you. Or you can express yours for feedback.

Enjoy the forums, Sam and feel free to let us know anytime you need help/have questions. :)

its kinda long jorney by searching your own practice and efforts , whatever we will advice , with you can be situation different ....

Where did you go to get that information?

I simply viewed it on Similar Web, read online reviews, and found references of them on a couple of other boards.

This could be useful for us to know if something is legit.

We aren't going to spend our time seeking out companies like that for reporting purposes. That would require a full time staffer. This is why we vet our registered vendors. We vet them for you so you can find reputable vendors in our resources.

Man it's not obvious to guess who is genuine and who ain't. Look for reputation, reviews, their true reviews, and I'll advice you to find a good affiliate partner like Amazon.

With no real transparency, no outside neutral auditing, all affiliate programs are suspect --that is just the way it is in most business relationships. The same could be said from the affiliate program's point of view --all affiliates are suspect too.

That said, longevity and a proven track record as well as reputation matter. However, read the agreement you enter into --these affiliate contracts are unilateral (one-sided protecting the party offering these contracts interests ) and subject to change of terms at will, usually with some notification. This is properly called a "contract of adhesion." You are also making contracts in locations remote so there is little possibility for any litigation unless the amount is hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You have no real guarantees in business as an independent contractor --you take your chances based on a pragmatic and logical decision, on your part, if you are smart ;) I ain't going to sugar coat it.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am a newbie in Affiliate Program. I would like to learn how it work. I've got an email about Affiliate Program and re-direct me to a website.
How to know is it scam or legit program and truly pay? Since they offer $2 sign up credit bonus after register. Please see the picture link below.
I've looked into the affiliate program in question and share the skepticism expressed in the forum. There seem to be several red flags, such as overpromising and a lack of clear information, that suggest it might not be as legitimate as it claims. I'd recommend doing thorough research and seeking out independent reviews before making a decision to join. For a more detailed discussion, you can check out the thread on the AffiliateFix forum.

MI
Back