The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everybody! lets make some insane MOOOOONEYYYYYYYY!

kingsmo

Hey everyone as you can see i definately dont lack the energy to do it. im new to affiliate marketing. im 37 and recently decided to jump into this stream.

as of now i own a website and also know how to build landing pages.

the help i need is encouragement, methods, procedure and some guidance on how to use the tools i have to make at least $500 per month. thats it. thats my beginning goal. once i reach that i will try to scale it up.

please respond if you were once in my place and wanted help. i could really use the help. and the money ahem.

kingsmo.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

1. Traffic --human (real people) Traffic Acquisition Sources to be used.
  2. Finding (discovery) of some affiliate program offers to promote --to test conversion and monetization with.
  3. Developing your funnel and the tracking needed to analyze the results.

Welcome @kingsmo
$500 /month is achievable goal
thats less than 20 bucks per day
so whats your affiliate model or strategy?
keep asking questions
--> we all motivate eachother here

rocky balboa win GIF by Rocky

my strategy is very basic. I promote Digistore24 and am looking to sign up for a couple other Affiliates too. I use a landing page i built on systeme. io which redirects to the sales page. so far i started my fb ad campaign 24 hours ago promoting one product of digistore. no sales so far and 13 clicks on the links out of 250 odd impressions.

ill be running this campaign for 7 days to see how it works out. im starting out with a small capital so i can test waters.

what do you think im doing or should do?

oh and yeah 20 bucks seems very possible as the product itself gives back 20+ in commissions. but as of now im still waiting for the fish to get hooked.

also i just learnt about funnels on one of the products which had an auto responder set up? does that sound like a good strategy to redirect and or collect data?

thanks in advance!

im not a FB pro
so cant help ya there
funnels is a great idea
keep it simple
research successful campaigns
YT is a great resource for that
but one thing ill say
that @T J Tutor says a lot
is focus on quality
--> always improve your quality
list every tip you find
& use it
take action
thats the key
customers are lookin for the red flags
make sure your flags are all green
then sales will follow
keep askin questions
good to have you here @kingsmo

im not a FB pro
so cant help ya there
funnels is a great idea
keep it simple
research successful campaigns
YT is a great resource for that
but one thing ill say
that @T J Tutor says a lot
is focus on quality
--> always improve your quality
list every tip you find
& use it
take action
thats the key
customers are lookin for the red flags
make sure your flags are all green
then sales will follow
keep askin questions
good to have you here @kingsmo

Thanks mate! will work on all those listed things ASAP. looking fwd to learning more on this forum. Already on YT watchingas many videos as possible. and yeah the jounal is a great idea. will start one and link it here.

hmm. tried to post a thread in the journeys section but it wont let me. says i dont have permissions.

is there any limit or something that i have to reach first to access the page to post? no problems reading, just posting seems to be limited for me there.

GREAT! my ad account with FB just got banned for 30 days for no reason. the only thing they said is your account has been declined. BUT the ads are still running.

anyway moving on to other things. i will now search for free ad services and see what happens.

sigh

hmm. tried to post a thread in the journeys section but it wont let me. says i dont have permissions.

is there any limit or something that i have to reach first to access the page to post? no problems reading, just posting seems to be limited for me there.
Ask @T J Tutor
it maybe an antispam policy

Welcome to the forum its always nice to see a reasonable goal to start out with then the usual I want to make 1 million a month.

Good luck on your journey

Welcome to the forum its always nice to see a reasonable goal to start out with then the usual I want to make 1 million a month.

Good luck on your journey

True. i dont want to keep unreasonable expectations and besides the currency conversion still works in my favor with small amounts.

Well i think its a good idea to build an email list and build a relationship with that list
Now for the traffic part you can use free traffic = your time and you can use seo ,youtube ,facebook social media etc
or paid traffic = your money and you can use fb ads ,adwords ,bing ads etc
Its all about bringing quality traffic to your offers ,the more quality traffic you bring the more money you will make

banners
Back