The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lazy people are soon poor; hard workers get rich.

D

djbaxter

Hustle, Hustle, Hustle
by Jonathan Volk
Saturday, Sep 18th, 2010

It seems simple enough but I am constantly surprised at how many people don't understand this simple truth.

I get hit up by people left and right who are wanting to make some money and want to work an hour or two per week. I guess I can't blame them for thinking that it's possible to do on the internet with all the get rich quick schemes that are floating around. They promise the world, deliver nothing... you know which ones I am talking about.

Look, the truth is, it IS possible to make huge amounts of money online. But, everyone that I know who DOES make money online... or at least substantial amounts of money... are all hustlers. They work harder than others. They work longer than others. They work smarter than others. They hustle.

Read more...

I think that is exactly the reason why so many people cannot make money on-line, because they have some illusion, that it is really simple. Just sit next to the computer, press some buttons and money will just falls in your wallet!

As I am just starting to understand how many things do work in this huge Internet marketing, I already have understood that without really huge time and energy you cannot get any results. But I might say, that this is really hard, it is so hard, to work more than 10 hours a day, and not getting a penny from that. There have to be very strong to keep on working without seeing results at the first moment. I still am in this phase, where you are just trying and trying all the time, learning every day something new and I hope that motivation would not leave me, because from other side I do like all this process!

I do agree with the idea that lazy people don't get rich easily. However, in some cases, laziness might lead to getting more rich. Some famous poets talked about laziness being a virtue rather than a fault. Laziness is what leads to developing products that help people do more with less time. In other words, laziness could lead to daydreaming and thoughts that lead to innovation of products through which people make more money in less hours.

Many famous poets couldn't/can't survive on the poetry they wrote/write. That's why they need benefactors - often universities.

And...

So many people pay lip service to hustle it's not even funny...or hustle in 100 different directions...and end up the same way (poor).

That being said... hustle doesn't always mean 18 hour days either...but can also mean working smart.

Especially once you've put in the time, effort, and resources to build a solid foundation, or what I and others call your "core" business. ;)

There are certain industries where laziness can pay off in the end, but this is definitely not one of them. Everyone I know in this industry put in long hours and take few breaks. Even then, it takes time before you start making any money at all. The important thing is to stick to it, don't lose your motivation, and play it hard and fast until the end.

I've never worked as much as I do now. The problem is access to my computer is unlimited, therefore I just keep working.

agreed. I would hate to think what my hourly rate would be when I consider all the time I put in, but when I check my stats and see the sales it makes it worth it.

After spending many days working extremely hard, but spinning my wheels, I knew I was missing something in my business to make money. I couldn't figure out how I could possibly work any harder. Being lazy has never been one of my traits. I read an article on working smarter, not harder and that really hit home. (I will look for that article & post the link if I find it). That was when I took a break from my business to figure out what I was doing! It took me a while, but after much research I was able to identify what I was lacking & what I needed to do to succeed. But success didn't come immediately. Even though I was working smarter, I still worked hard...and harder today!

Work hard, save and spend wisely:) I've been sticking to this guiding principle for almost 5 years but I haven't really saved a LOT

the end justifies the means eh

Hi poeple. I can not say that i am rich, but i earn enough for me. Yes it took a lot of my time but not i am really happy. I have my online store/ i understood that one of the most impostant things in online store is webdesign. So i try to do it the best way.

For this opinion, I can’t agree any more. If you want to make money online, you must work hard. You must make good preparations in advance. What’s more, you need to sick to it, never lose your motivation, finally, you will succeed.

banners
Back