The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Larry's Party is Saturday! Come Party with Us!

No party is complete without food. There was some great food last year. I hope it will be just as good this year.

I love fried bologna sandwiches. I don't like it as much as spam sandwiches but it is one of my favorites. I love the smell of bologna when it is being fried.

Another favorite is grilled cheese sandwiches. I am making myself hungry just thinking about grilled cheese sandwiches.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or peanut butter and preserves sandwiches taste really good.

I sometimes go to a store that makes fresh peanut butter in the store on a daily basis. It is freshly made natural peanut butter with no salt, preservatives or anything added. The taste is great.

I like some healthy foods too. Mixed vegetables are fine. Oatmeal is also among my favorites. Oatmeal should be on the menu for every party.

I'm ready to eat. How about you?

Yep PB you're both purple and match so you must be related!:)

NO video of me. My camera is OFF! :p

Food... Oops, forgot about that. So sorry had to run to the bank and
ate while I was out. BBQ chicken. But if I was still hungry and there
was a vote I'd be with Edwin. I'm a BBQ girl all the way, so Larry
can have the spam and fried bologna samiches all to himself!

Happy Anniversary Larry!!!!

AND THE WINNER IS......

logo_96.jpg

Thank you Larry for everything you do here! I appreciate your honest and supportive input!.

BTW, if I was there I would give you the official birthday spank...oh wait this is an Anniversary, oh well I would make an exception only for you! ;)

Awww... that's so nice genuwine4532, I'm sure Larry will appreciate it.

Larry's gone right now. I think with all the talk about food he probably
went off to fry up some SPAM and cheese samiches. :p He'll be back soon.

It was a special day for me. Thanks to everyone.

It is becoming more difficult to run forums. This is especially true of forums that have anything to do with making money. The black hat tactics, the sneaky people, the spammers and the self promoters are very annoying.

We get these people here, the same as others do. We do our best to deal with all of this in a way that keeps 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums from being taken over and destroyed by this kind of stuff.

A lot of time and work is involved, but I think it is worth it. Our members are able to have quality without a lot of garbage.

I will continue to try to do the best job I can to help this community be as good as it possibly can.

Our members are very important to us. Without members there would be no 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. Linda never forgets that and neither do I. Everything we do is to try to make things better for our members. We want 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums to be as friendly and as helpful as possible.

Once again, thanks to everyone for everything.

I am Larry Page and I am the co-founder of Google. :D

:D Now that would be really big news, no doubt!

Happy anniversary, Larwee! You truly are a big help and a great inspiration. Thanks for all you do. It's 6:30 in the morning where I am right now so the old brain isn't coming up with anything clever but if it does, I'll be back!

fitnfree, we are in the same time zone.

Thanks for your compliment.

There was some talk about food but so far we haven't seen any good food in this thread.

A party needs food and I know you are interested in some of my favorites.

Here is a video showing how to make one of my favorites. I hope it made your mouth water as much as it did mine. When it comes to great food, this is hard to beat - unless you make a spam sandwich.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pqevcKLjOeU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pqevcKLjOeU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Global warming has been caused by all of the hot air coming from politicians.

;) We're on the same page there, too! And get this - I had one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches ever last night at Perkins - before I read the rest of this thread! Great minds, I guess... :D

banners
Back