The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

is it possible to learn coding? through online

prasath6789

affiliate
Absolutely, it is not only possible but also highly feasible to learn coding online. There are numerous online platforms and resources that cater to beginners, intermediate learners, and even advanced programmers. Here are some reasons why online learning is a viable option for learning coding:

1. Abundance of Resources:

• There are a plethora of online resources available, including interactive websites, coding boot camps, YouTube tutorials, and online courses on platforms like Coursera, edX, Udacity, and Khan Academy. These resources cover various programming languages and technologies.

2. Flexibility:

• Online learning allows you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. You can choose the time that suits you best, making it ideal for people with busy schedules or those who are working or studying simultaneously.

3. Variety of Learning Formats:

• Online platforms offer diverse learning formats, including text-based tutorials, video lectures, coding challenges, and interactive coding environments. This variety caters to different learning styles and preferences.

4. Community and Support:

• Many online coding platforms have active communities where learners can interact with each other, ask questions, and seek help. Forums, chat groups, and social media communities provide a supportive environment for beginners to connect with experienced coders.

5. Cost-Effectiveness:

• Several online coding resources offer free courses and tutorials. Even paid courses are often more affordable than traditional classroom-based learning, making coding education accessible to a broader audience.

6. Project-Based Learning:

• Online platforms often emphasize project-based learning, where you work on real coding projects. This practical approach helps reinforce your skills and gives you a portfolio to showcase to potential employers.

7. Industry-Relevant Content:

• Many online coding courses are designed in collaboration with industry professionals. This ensures that the content is up-to-date and relevant to current industry needs and trends.

8. Feedback and Assessments:

• Online platforms provide instant feedback on your code through automated systems. Additionally, many platforms offer coding challenges and quizzes to assess your understanding and progress.

9. Continuous Updates:

• Coding languages and technologies are constantly evolving. Online platforms are quick to update their courses to reflect these changes, ensuring you learn the latest skills and best practices.

10. Global Access:

• Online learning removes geographical barriers. You can learn from instructors and experts from around the world, gaining diverse perspectives and insights into coding.
Remember, while online learning provides a wealth of opportunities, your success in learning coding also depends on your dedication, practice, and willingness to engage with the material actively. Starting with a clear goal, staying consistent, and practicing regularly are key factors in your learning journey.

***Edited by Admin***
LAME AI CONTENT prasath6789!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can learn for free if you want.

1696429410697.png

I doubt you could code your way our of a paper bag:

Bash:
$ xclip -sel c < ./scp-TEMPLATE-test.sh

#!/bin/bash

todaysDate=$(date +%Y-%m-%d)

files_to_copy=$(ls | grep "$todaysDate")

echo "Files to be copied:"
echo "$files_to_copy"

files=($files_to_copy)

scp "${files[@]}" oem@192.168.1.xxx:/home/oem/path/path-path/path-path/

No go ask your AI how this works LMAO poser

Me and my dog AI just worked this out:

Bash:
~/db-restore$ sed 's/\([0-9]\{4\}-[0-9]\{2\}-[0-9]\{2\}\),\1/\1/g' etf-db-load-FINAL-2023-10-04.csv \
 |awk 'length > max_length { max_length = length; longest_line = $0 } END { print longest_line }'
2023-03-21,DFIP,Dimensional ETF Trust Dimensional Inflation-Protected Securiti,42.0598,\
-0.0002,-0.00047551343563212374,down,-13.69

It took AI 4 tries to get it right regex is an art form

2023-03-21,2023-03-21, double was the issue there were 500K lines and only 100K lines had data,twice regex is how you normally search for data patterns but here it's used to fix errors --the hard stuff. Some of the files I had already processed long ago ... long story ...

Good dog, here is a biscuit! This is like having a code assistant to deal with the trial aggravation.
AI will try again without any emotion or tantrums. I am too volatile --AI doesn't get headaches and high blood pressure
when things go haywire.

However, AI took a few tries ... as I prompted it along ...
1696481001569.png

Last edited:
Bad dog LOL took me 8 sec to find the error AI dog fumbles twice :D.
AI is an assistant and perhaps a good free teacher --if you ask right (prompt correctly).

date=$(echo was the issue

1696556302672.png

student becomes teacher --admitting; I have a head start.
we were updating my existing script for another similar file.

I rough edited the names and edited the server paths for new new script:
1696556583617.png

1st run --Free Change Order :D

1696556722398.png

overall good experience -- I typo a lot AI does not. --I don't get panicked if AI errors a bit --even experienced code-hackers like me do at times. but you do need a basic knowledge of coding principles and practices.
You can learn for free here at your own pace

Learn some concepts and follow some tutorials on youtube. Test your learning at compileonline (.com). Search for "computer programming classes online" for some free classes. Search at duckduckgo (.com) . If you're serious, you can even get an degree from a reputable college/university. Search for "online computer science degree". You are only limited by your determination.

Learning to code online is, in fact, real and superbly efficient. This age of the internet is marked by the availability of plenty of online resources, tutorials and interactive platforms which makes it possible for anyone to acquire programming skills without leaving the privacy of their home. Online courses have the ability to ensure flexibility as learners are able to learn at their own pace. From beginner level to professional, you can enjoy both theory and practice exercises, and real life cases from the web. Step away from the analogue to the digital, learn coding via tutorials, and open up an array of prospects!

My brother learned it online but it took him couple of years in total. He stopped and he started again couple of times but now he works online and i think is happy with his job. I also hear some good things about sophia learning customer service, maybe they have suitable courses/trainings or just can give you an advice how to begin with the studies.

Last edited:
banners
Back