The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Journey] My new start in affiliate marketing

Thank you guys! Your support is invaluable!

BTW, it's time for another update.

Last few days I tried to scale the campaign, with a little if not zero success... Let me explain: I have launched the campaign in other geos, but I haven't found any good converting placement, so, after spending 5x the payout and a ROI -80%, I have decided to stop these new campaigns.

On the other hand, I have expanded the search for the campaign to other traffic sources, but with very little results here, so I decided to stick with redirect.com and search for more placements, by raising the bid to the max value suggested by the system. Finally I have found another placement that converts. Small traffic here too, but better than nothing...

However, here's a screenshot of my tracker from the last update until now:
1.png

And here a screenshot of the overall performance of this campaign:
2.png

Next steps: I'm waiting for the payment now, so I'll have some cash to reinvest on the campaign. I would like to relaunch the other geos, maybe raising the bid and try some native traffic on the geo that converts.
Maybe I have found a way to get the actual web site from the ID assigned by the traffic networks, but I need some more research. If it looks like I guess, I'll make a small software to automatize the whole process.

Lesson learned: PPV traffic is strange. Something that works well here, does not work at all there.

Congrats on your positive ROI! That really didn't you very long.

Re your reaching to other geos, are your landers in their native language and designed for those cultures?

They all can seem strange when they refuse to cough up conversions. :D

Have you checked out the PPV forum for pointers?

Thank you! :)

About the landing pages, yes, they are in the native language. I don't know if they are good for those cultures though... But I think so, because the conversions :D

About the ppv forum: WOW! Affiliatefix is a real gold mine! :eek:
Thank you for the hint ;)

Last edited:
Wow... That's really great. Happy to see you in green. Just keep the journal going, I love it.

You are doing great and once you have received your payment, do start testing new campaigns.You should always have a backup incase your current campaign offer is pulled off. Good luck and looking for your updates.

Update after a week.

Let me say, my friends, things are going great!

Seems that the campaign has got a nice flow of conversions after cutting 2 landings that converted less than the others. So, now I have the campaign running with my two best landing pages and I noticed a significant increase in conversions.

Here's my overall performance, updated to today:
3.png

Now I would like to relaunch the campaign I have dropped for the geos that converted less, with these two landings that perform well. But I'm a little bit in short of budget, so I need the payment from the network (Mpire Network). In my dashboard, I can see the payment approved for the month of December 2016, but I can't see a way to redeem it. o_O
Edit: ok, I can't redeem anything if I don't reach the payment threshold ($1000 :()

Last edited:
Great to see your success but that $1000 threshold is a big pain. Cashflow is very important in CPA. So what's your next plan of action?
I don't know... Maybe I'll subscribe to the same offer in some other networks with an easy-to-get threshold, and split the campaign. Another option is to do what I said in my last post: relaunch the campaign in other geos I dropped, and try to increase the daily revenue.

Time to recap!

I continued earning 10/15USD per day, until my best traffic placement suddenly stopped sending traffic. I struggled for a couple of weeks to find another good traffic source, but no luck :(
Anyway, the offer has now gone, so my first journey ended with a gross earning of 600, USD and, subtracted the traffic costs, my net profit has been 400 USD circa. Not bad! :)

Lesson learned: pop traffic is really unreliable... You can get stunning results here, and big losses there, without changing a single bit in your offer flow. A landing page that works very well, couldn't make a single conversion with other traffic sources...

And now? It's time for another campaign! It is already up and running: I have changed traffic sources, and this time I'm trying to use banner ads + bridge pages. The vertical is adult dating, the geo is in Europe (good timezone for me), but this country is somewhat small, so there's not so much traffic...

I'll write a new journey about it, because I need some advices :D

MI
Back