The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing

Day #57 & Day #58

Stats:

78.png

3 days left to reach 10 consecutive days making +$10!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 698
  • Clicks: 484
  • Conversions: 117
  • Revenue: $40.67 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 24.18%

Day #59

Stats:

123.png

Poor day, tomorrow will be better. Trying to find out why some days earnings go so low. 2 days left to reach 10 consecutive days making +$10!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 289
  • Clicks: 184
  • Conversions: 47
  • Revenue: $13.98 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 25.54%

Keep up the good work bro I will be following this. If you need anything please let me know.

Day #60

Stats:

10.png

1 day left to reach 10 consecutive days making +$10!

I have been really busy at work (I really want to quit, but I'll need to wait until consecutive +$1000 months), anyway, I've been interested and researching about other methods, some of them are PLR and MRR digital downloads store by Sellfy or Shopify, but I really don't see profits with this, I think PLR is almost dead right now, I have a huge source for premium private label rights products to sell, but as I said, I think I'll losing time by now. Another thing I tried is Twitter, but I get banned/phone verification right away, so I think you may have a sim card or something you have instant access to your phone for phone verification, pretty hard if you manage lot of accounts.

So, the plan? Stay with IG for at least 200 accounts. And that's what I'm gonna do. Right now, 30 accounts running, doing pretty cool, today I will try to create about 10. Let's see how it goes. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 293
  • Clicks: 220
  • Conversions: 64
  • Revenue: $19.80
  • Conversion Ratio: 29.09%

Day #60

Stats:

View attachment 6396

1 day left to reach 10 consecutive days making +$10!

I have been really busy at work (I really want to quit, but I'll need to wait until consecutive +$1000 months), anyway, I've been interested and researching about other methods, some of them are PLR and MRR digital downloads store by Sellfy or Shopify, but I really don't see profits with this, I think PLR is almost dead right now, I have a huge source for premium private label rights products to sell, but as I said, I think I'll losing time by now. Another thing I tried is Twitter, but I get banned/phone verification right away, so I think you may have a sim card or something you have instant access to your phone for phone verification, pretty hard if you manage lot of accounts.

So, the plan? Stay with IG for at least 200 accounts. And that's what I'm gonna do. Right now, 30 accounts running, doing pretty cool, today I will try to create about 10. Let's see how it goes. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 293
  • Clicks: 220
  • Conversions: 64
  • Revenue: $19.80
  • Conversion Ratio: 29.09%
how to setup IG new account with followliker ? can u help me

Day #61

Stats:

11.png

I hit 10 consecutive days making +$10!

Summary:
  • Impressions: 323
  • Clicks: 217
  • Conversions: 67
  • Revenue: $20.04
  • Conversion Ratio: 30.87%

Hey Fritz... hm Frederico... hm Cash Beast sorry :D

Congratulations on your results, awesome.
What's the next milestone ? 20, 50 ?
CashBeast? Who's that? As TJ said to me, I'm having an ID crisis xD.

Going through each of my projects as username (don't ask why), but hopefully will keep this one :)

Next milestone is hit $25 once, and +$25 for ten consecutive days.

Are you using a bot for IG? I use bots and IG acc has become unmanageable, it's really annoying to get bog down with daily IG verifications

Are you using a bot for IG? I use bots and IG acc has become unmanageable, it's really annoying to get bog down with daily IG verifications
You might be doing something wrong. I don't get Phone Verifications at all, try not to use the same domain in more than 5 or 6 accounts.

With 30 accounts you can expect to earn 0.5-1.5$ a day per account. I sometimes get 30$ from an account in 1 day but still you should think more how to expand and optimize.

This is awesome, just read all 11 pages. I tried it 2 times with new self created IG accounts and doing 30 follows per day with Massplanner but account limited always.
For ogads, how does a good self hosted custom landing page look like? any sample link?
I tried ogads provided landing page and IG account is limited in a day or two.

Fede, I didn't realize that Twitter did phone verification. I'm really interested to know how you make out on that platform. I can get some traffic from there but not conversions. Not so far, anyway.

Just so you know....you are one of my Follow Along Journey heroes! :) You are doing an awesome job of pushing forward and never giving up!

MI
Back