The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

It's been 11months and i finally have a PR

I would say that you should have a high PR with this many.
It's still a guessing game about algorithms so there must be something you are being punished for.

DNScoop count all link including your own so the backlinks are not different sites but probably your own

most of the links i have come from forum posts so for example, 200 or so come from various pages within streetrace.co.uk. Could this be the reason its not very high?

If the links were from different sites, it would be better than heaving 200 from 1 site.
links are only the start of it though. The content on the page that contains the link is also used to calculate relevency.

It's just easier to use forums for links and i don't really like directories because they aren't relevant.

I'm having a new site done soon though and some SEO work so the pages when the new site launches should be pretty well optimized

Why do you care about PR?
You are selling car parts, not ad space. You should be concentrating on gaining SERPs for quality targeted traffic.

Look for related high traffic sites and try to get links or buy banner ads there. This type of links will also increase your PR if it's so important to you...

MI
Back