The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there a Creative Side to Affiliate Marketing?

TeDWooD

My friend had a game idea before and i was thinking if you can actually be creative in affiliate marketing. Everyone in the industry is telling you to do all your keyword research, competitor research and the product research. Then i don't hear much about being creative just find a good "niche" and be unique. I mean in this business if you do all your research have a landing page and have an excellent niche you can make a bit of money.
The main thing you can show your creative efforts is how your website is built, but then why do i see many basic sites or is that what actually makes people buy?

Hi Tedd,

I think affiliate marketing is one of the most creative businesses in the world -
IF you are a creative thinker!

Yes, there are some basics to affiliate marketing like you mentioned - however the key is finding a creative spin or finding a creative way to market the site, or finding a creative way to capitalize on the traffic, or finding a better way to dominate the niche, etc., etc.

There is also creativity involved in designing the site and a TON of different ways to approach it. IE blog, review site, price comparison site, mall site, etc. Then additionally you can use your creativity if you like to do your own graphics, etc.

I see affiliate marketing as an endless opportunity to exercise one's creativity!

I see what you mean but it seems sometimes that everyone just follows what works because people have taken literally years to perfect their conversions and landing pages etc.
There are loads of ways to approach an affiliate site but if you think about it there are only a few that work and convert, so in that sense it kills creativity because people don't want to lose money or waste time.
In the sense of getting back links and traffic, that can be creative as you can think on the bus or in a car of which places you could do it or how you can market your site.
I suppose a lot of these worries come from the affiliate environment being way to competitive so people cannot afford to be creative and risky as they have sure fire methods to make money looking at other people.

I feel as Linda does: there are LOTS of opportunities for creative thinking in AM. But I see what you're saying - I myself have felt that I had to sacrifice some of my creativity in order to have a sales page that converts well, for instance. I still look for ways to give it my own spin, though, and I'm not afraid to push the boundaries a little.

Creativity especially helps in the writing, I find. It's not easy to write articles that are informative but still interesting and fun to read, but if you can, people will flock to read it. And the graphics on my sites give me a lot of chances to have some fun, too.

Affiliate Marketing

My friend had a game idea before and i was thinking if you can actually be creative in affiliate marketing. Everyone in the industry is telling you to do all your keyword research, competitor research and the product research. Then i don't hear much about being creative just find a good "niche" and be unique. I mean in this business if you do all your research have a landing page and have an excellent niche you can make a bit of money.
The main thing you can show your creative efforts is how your website is built, but then why do i see many basic sites or is that what actually makes people buy?

Yes there a Creative Side to Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate marketing, a endless opportunity to starting your own creativity! Starting an affiliate marketing business, is always the best way to earn an extra income. There are many opportunities available on the internet today. You will have to be creative in your own ways.
One of the most successful affiliate marketing training portal, that is available on the internet today is Affilorama. Allowing complete beginners to build up a successful affiliate marketing business from scratch.

MI
Back