The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is The Affiliate Model Dead/Dying/Dinosaur?

Nick Sab

affiliate
Would love to hear the opinions of everyone here.

Talking to some fellow industry vets, I keep hearing that the Affiliate Model is not the way to go anymore. I am told Ad Networks are the rising star and method.

Here is my arguments AGAINST this. I still think a prper affilaite model works, if you have the RIGHT product. What better way to promote what you have than having a few thousand people promoting your products.

What are your thoughts/opinions on this? Would you hesitate starting a new affiliate program if you had good products and services to promote?

I agree with you. Some products and payouts (such as pay per lead) simply are not successful with the affiliate model. It can become costly and out of control, but for the right products and payouts the affiliate model is a great method for sales.

It would be interesting to see what people think the right products are that can still be successful in this model.

You hear that every single year, that affiliate networks are dying, but in fact every year new ones come out and successfully, I might add

There's no way the affiliate model is going to die. How affiliates get offers may change as networks become very easy to open privately, but affiliates aren't going anywhere.

Affiliates will stay that is for sure... Okey some things will change over time, new techniques and networks will come and go - but i am sure that affiliates are always needed, and escpacially now when the internet users keeps growing.

- This is a profitable and stable business!

MI
Back