“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is paid traffic an option?

tash1

affiliate
just wondered if anyone has tried paying for traffic
i have seen a lot of adverts offering 10,000 visitors for $20
i assume it is a fad but just wondered if anyone has had any experience
paying for traffic and if they have seen any results from it

That type of traffic is super low quality, usually very untargeted. Plus usually they are sent to a popunder of your site. So the users are forced to go to your site even if they have no interest and most just click away. Plus most people hate pops so it can hurt your brand. Just a waste of money usually.

If you are having problems with getting web site traffic, you may be considering buying your own website traffic. I want you to think about what you are doing. Granted it isn’t illegal, but have you ever stop to think that this traffic MAY not be qualified for your particular site. There are many different sites including traffic exchanges that will offer this service. Here is the dilemma about this. While you may buy web site traffic, there is an even chance that you may be throwing your money away by going this route.

However this is only one side of the coin. There are some places that will allow you to purchase committed web site traffic. This is usually targeted to what you need and is sometimes much more easy than to advertise all over the nine acre wood and with better results. Another problem with the project in general is the cost for doing this. Some of the cost is reasonable but the majority of times you will be paying quite a high price for the privilege of sending traffic your way. It is understood that you would want to go that route when nothing else is working. Remember the old adage “buyer beware” holds true.

It can be a mixed blessing to get traffic in this fashion. However you can find these services on places as stated above like traffic exchanges, you will also be able to find them by looking in a search engine by using the phrase “buy web site traffic”. By doing this, you will be given sites that are highly ranked and you can choose from many people that are offering this service. Before you agree to services, you would be wise and check the company out as well as talk to customers before you commit money to something like this.

This is common business sense that will protect you and your money. So I ask this question. “Why are you buying web site traffic?” There will be a variety of answers to this particular question. This can indeed be a good way to go to get targeted traffic to your site especially if nothing else is working. You need to understand your reasoning for buying web site traffic. If you are having trouble getting site traffic and tried everything else, then by all means do so. However if you are just lazy, you may want to rethink that particular proposition.

This isn’t a cure all by any means. It takes time and money to make money. Sometimes you also have to be patient. But if you have been patient and nothing is working, then a service like this is called for. Just remember also that you get what you pay for. It is left up to the reader to decide which would be the better call to make when it comes to buying web site traffic. This can be a double edged sword so be careful and think long and hard about it before spending hard earned money.

I did buy traffic last few weeks for 1000 visitors @$5. But I stop the service after 200 visitors. There are 2 major reasons why I stop the service:
1) no natural as the traffic suddenly come from the same site
2) no single $$ earn from those 200 visitors as they just click and go

So, it's advisable not to buy traffic.

yes thats the reports ive heard that all visitors come from same website and stay for 10 seconds and leave with no actions. so not targetted at all so i think il definetely give this a miss

It has never been very cost effective for me when I purchased traffic. If you do purchase it, then it needs to be very targeted toward your opportunity or program. Otherwise, you are just throwing your money away.

Lillie

banners
Back