The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it only me who is struggling with YouTube Marketing

FaTaLiT33

I have done all what i could. I even got some ebooks downloaded and read all of them and tried them out, but it seems really difficult to get on the top and get good view counts.

Is it only me who is stuck?

I think you are using some wrong ways and getting none out of that.
My advice is to optimize your tags well as well as the description. Make sure your video quality is fine. Once that is okay, you have to get more backlinks to your video, that will automatically brings more visitors to your video and more views. :)

On that way, I am following, and always, I used to get success on that.
Hope it helps.

Try changing up your titles (and descriptions and tags as mentioned above) to titles that are not as competitive. Upload lots of videos, as the more videos you upload the better chance you have at getting a video uploaded that will take off!

Try changing up your titles (and descriptions and tags as mentioned above) to titles that are not as competitive. Upload lots of videos, as the more videos you upload the better chance you have at getting a video uploaded that will take off!

I don't want to sound like a parrot - but the above statement and the one before - they're correct.

However - MeLoveMoney, I like what you said - the more you put up, the more of a chance you'll have one that takes off.

With that said though - the video really has to be interesting - I could be wrong...but with very interesting content whether on a web page or vid - I would assume that you will eventually get good traffic.

You might want to promote your videos through social BM sites and social networking sites like Twitter and FB.

Another thing (and I used to do this) - backlink to the video. This can help some.

Absolutely...like bigcat said, you have to make your videos interesting or intriguing. Good point, I said keep on uploading videos, but make sure you are not just uploading garbage.

DO video after video, but make sure they are quality and not crap.

Please don't expect from videos immediate results ... I got sales from some videos few months later as I recorded them

Please don't expect from videos immediate results ... I got sales from some videos few months later as I recorded them

Very true! You should not expect to see huge traffic etc. immediately after posting your video. Wait...the result will definitely come. Like others I also want to say that before posting you need to optimize title and the description of the video content properly. Then spread the link to somewhere people can get interested and check it out.

MI
Back