The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Affiliate Marketing The Men's Game Alone?

Segun.dr

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
DigitalRaves
I have been around the AM world for couple of time and have not met a lady into affiliate marketing just like you come across the guy at every nook and crannies of the internet and it got me asking if there are ladies into AM, if there are even any here :) Cause checking all through the forum, I haven't come across ladies activities. Is this truly the Men's game alone?

I know a few girls doing AM. But I meet 9 guys for each girl in this world. I'm used to it already...

Am also used to but I just wonder why its just the men who are actively involved, everybody likes to make money but its only the men making most of the money here.

No, it's not a men's game alone ;)

Maybe its not a mens game for real but its men dominated. You are just in time to convince me about that.

There more men than women in AM like in any business.
I personally have never met woman affiliate marketer) Only affiliate managers, and they are pretty cool)

I have met many girl doing affiliate marketing.... and i think girls do it better because they are hard working and if they understands the work they can provide good results.. i have once met a girl doing Affiliate marketing and she was top rated in that and she taught me also

I have been around the AM world for couple of time and have not met a lady into affiliate marketing just like you come across the guy at every nook and crannies of the internet and it got me asking if there are ladies into AM, if there are even any here :) Cause checking all through the forum, I haven't come across ladies activities. Is this truly the Men's game alone?

Please see my response above to @konstantin :)

banners
Back