The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm loosing traffic. Need help with Popads.

vaRos

affiliate
Does anyone of you met such problem? I think it's a black magic, I don't have other words for it.

Last couple weeks I'm testing Popads network and once I'm getting my campaign, on a particular Geo, ROI close to a positive or positive - the traffic stops to go. Sorry for my English, hope you understand what I mean.

Yesterday, I ran a campaign with +150% ROI (first day) and received 13k visits. Guess how much visits I received today? A shitty 3,000 visits. And those 3,000 was really hard to get, I was increasing my bid almost every hour.

I tend to thing there is something wrong with Popads, because even if I set $15 per 1 visit, what puts me on the 1 position in the auction, the system estimates 15,000 visits per day. However Popads inventory shows there are more 120,000 of unique visits per day in that country.

This is the 3rd time such thing happens to me.

What the hell is going with this network? Need help! :(

Does anyone of you met such problem? I think it's a black magic, I don't have other words for it.

Last couple weeks I'm testing Popads network and once I'm getting my campaign, on a particular Geo, ROI close to a positive or positive - the traffic stops to go. Sorry for my English, hope you understand what I mean.

Yesterday, I ran a campaign with +150% ROI (first day) and received 13k visits. Guess how much visits I received today? A shitty 3,000 visits. And those 3,000 was really hard to get, I was increasing my bid almost every hour.

I tend to thing there is something wrong with Popads, because even if I set $15 per 1 visit, what puts me on the 1 position in the auction, the system estimates 15,000 visits per day. However Popads inventory shows there are more 120,000 of unique visits per day in that country.

This is the 3rd time such thing happens to me.

What the hell is going with this network? Need help! :(
Competition is probably what is happening.
But as a simple test, you can launch your campaign with 3 different bids. One average bid, another high one and another low one and see if they receive similar amounts of traffic.

As for the amount of traffic based on the inventory, that accounts for all traffic from all devices and all OS/browsers. Once you select a few things it narrows things down as always.

Competition is probably what is happening.
But as a simple test, you can launch your campaign with 3 different bids. One average bid, another high one and another low one and see if they receive similar amounts of traffic.

As for the amount of traffic based on the inventory, that accounts for all traffic from all devices and all OS/browsers. Once you select a few things it narrows things down as always.

Yeah, the guy is crazy, started his campaign with $0.0025/visit.
Hope he will stop this aggressive bidding soon. I can't compete with 0.045 CR on my lenders

And thank you for helping. I was really mad about this problem.

banners
Back