propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If you run your affiliate program with LS or CJ and has a data feed available

Discussion in 'Programming and Scripts' started by chenyingjing, Feb 23, 2006.

1. chenyingjing

chenyingjing Affiliate affiliate

If you run your affiliate program with LS or CJ and has a data feed available, please let me know here, I?d like to work with you on our newly developed website.

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi There Ging,

PartnerCentric has a BUNCH of different feeds - mainly on CJ or Indies.

AMWSO has a BUNCH of feeds on LinkShare, CJ and SAS.

You can find most of them here:
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/IPC-datafeeds.html

Each program has a different lead manager, so best to contact each manager about the feeds you are interested in.

3. d0m1n10n

d0m1n10n New Member

Uh Oh. Just realized a big problem. I have something new to learn about. I dont have a clue what a datafeed is. Anybody willing to give me a detailed explination or redirect me to a free resouce to download? Ebook preferably.

THanks
    Terry Brazil
    www.guruofinfo.com

4. chenyingjing

You can search this forum and get your answer here, for this topic was discussed before

5. chenyingjing

Hi, Linda
    Thank you very much for the information and I will go and see what I can do to seek an oppoutunity to work with them

6. d0m1n10n

d0m1n10n New Member

Thanks for your help. I looked around and what I am getting from it is this (correct me if Im wrong please). A datafeed is basically a tool to put new articles on your site? Basically a good way to get new content on your site? Am I correct on this? If so it would be a killer to use with adsense if combined with a php script.

Thanks

7. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Nope datafeeds are to put PRODUCT pics, descriptions and buy now button on your site so you can make sales commissions. It's like having a custom version of the merchant store on your site and all the content is spider food that lures shoppers looking for specific products.

Yes it's content too. I know people that converted datafeeds to RSS to add content to increase Adsense earnings. Suddenly they were surprised to find they were making commission on the products and earning more than they did with Adsense. :D

8. d0m1n10n

d0m1n10n New Member

Huh that is interesting. Most all of my marketing knowledge is about information products. Since that is my expertese. I do however have about 17 more subdomains to use up. Maybe I will have to put up a datafeed site or two. What kinds of products sell the best for you guys?

Thanks
    Terry

9. brianfrank

brianfrank Affiliate affiliate

AC Lens & Discount Contact Lenses Programs

Hello chenyingjing,

I manage programs for AC Lens(www.aclens.com) and Discount Contact Lenses(www.discountcontactlenses.com). We have great datafeeds for both programs through CJ. Shoot me an email and I can get you any other information that you need. We offer competitive commission rates and other great coupons and offers. I look forward to working with you!

Brian Frank
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    bfrank@aclens.com

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed