The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Am I allowed to begin selling products like this through an affiliate program?

vidlab

affiliate
Hi all, i'am new here!

I am considering releasing my Chrome extension, which I have been using personally until now, to the public. I would like to know your opinion on this decision. Additionally, I am unsure about what would be a reasonable price for this tool. The main features of the extension include the ability to download TikTok videos without watermarks and automatically upload them to your channel. It's worth noting that my tool is compatible with multiple platforms, including Linux, Windows, and Mac.

What I really need is an affiliate manager who can collaborate with me to promote and generate sales for this tool.

What I really need is an affiliate manager who can collaborate with me to promote and generate sales for this tool.
Where is the extension available now?

As of now, I haven't made the tool available on the Chrome store because I am only using it for personal purposes. However, I plan to release it to the public once I am confident that it is suitable for a broader audience. It has a well-defined target market, and I believe it can be effectively operated with an affiliate system.

No one (with more brains than a bug) is going to install a browser extension that is not at least listed. Too many exploits out there.

Without any credibility in the marketplace you will get nowhere.

Without good tracking for accreditation to the referral source you can't even start talking affiliates.

I have no idea what your TAM (totally addressable market) is and how this will be monetized. Freemium ads or payment to be installed without advertisements maybe.
Yes, I agree with you. Regarding the Total Addressable Market (TAM), I believe it primarily consists of content creators and maybe with onetime payment for using this tool

No one (with more brains than a bug) is going to install a browser extension that is not at least listed. Too many exploits out there.

Without any credibility in the marketplace you will get nowhere.

Without good tracking for accreditation to the referral source you can't even start talking affiliates.

I have no idea what your TAM (totally addressable market) is and how this will be monetized. Freemium ads or payment to be installed without advertisements maybe.

1800000000*.003 #1.8 billion TicTok users
5400000 #5,400,000 TicTok users have posted videos

5400000*.005
27,000 might be your realistic TAM
100,000 top estimate?

The are no verifiable statistics are used here other than the 1.8 billion, I doubt the majority if that count is real active users.

As the developer/owner of an extension or an app you need to have professional looking videos if you expect someone to pay for the app or extension. And have the extension or app available from a trusted distributor e.g., iTunes, PlayStore, Chrome Web Store, etc ...

$2 to $5 range per download maybe.

banners
Back