The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

WordPress Plugins To Display Affiliate Products

moneydrop2021

I am revamping my affiliate website, and I want it to look like the following sites:
1. Slickdeals.net
2. Dealnews.com
3. Retailmenot.com
4. https://bensbargains.com/

I want to use Azon but I've heard that it may increase the loading time. Please recommend me proven affiliate WordPress plugins that can display several products from different affiliate networks.

Well, being the developer of LinkGenius I'd like to point out that it would be possible with the free version using tags and the template feature. However, it does not have integration with the affiliate networks and this use case would be a bit impractical (you'd need a thirth party plugin for additional metadata like descriptions and images).

I believe Content Egg is a plugin that does satisfies your needs. It allows you to search products from affiliate networks and display them in similar way as you want. Not sure if everything you want is included in the free version though, I've used the pro version.

Last edited:
Well, being the developer of LinkGenius I'd like to point out that it would be possible with the free version using tags and the template feature. However, it does not have integration with the affiliate networks and this use case would be a bit impractical (you'd need a thirth party plugin for additional metadata like descriptions and images).

I believe Content Egg is a plugin that does satisfies your needs. It allows you to search products from affiliate networks and display them in similar way as you want. Not sure if everything you want is included in the free version though, I've used the pro version.
Thanks. I will check out Content Egg.

I've heard that it may increase the loading time.

This is true with WP itself as well as each and every plugin you adapt. That's the thing with pre-configured content management systems. All of them, everyone, effects load times. That's why we never recommend them for landing pages which must load "LIGHTENING FAST".

I'm not saying don't use them, but I am saying not to use them for any form of traditional landing page.

Certainly! If you're looking for efficient affiliate WordPress plugins that won't compromise your site's loading time, consider using ThirstyAffiliates and Pretty Links. ThirstyAffiliates allows you to manage and cloak affiliate links, making your site look clean and professional. It also offers advanced features like automatic keyword linking and nofollow options. Pretty Links, on the other hand, is user-friendly and offers robust link management. Both plugins support various affiliate networks, enabling you to display products seamlessly. By using these plugins, you can enhance your affiliate marketing efforts without sacrificing your website's performance.

MI
Back