monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i need help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wmcneece, Sep 5, 2013.

1. wmcneece

wmcneece Affiliate affiliate

hello, my name is wade and i am new to cpa marketing. i have registered for maxbounty, peerfly, and neverblue. i have been turned down by all of them. just trying to get started, i don't have the results, traffic, payment history and the other things that they require. does anyone know of a network that would accept a complete newbie as myself. any help would be greatly appreciated. many thanks in advance, wade

2. monetizer
  3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Hello Wade, welcome to the forum !!

First do your homework, i.e. at least learn the basics, then you can apply at a CPA network.

It is like you have touched a football for the first time in your life, and then you want to play immediately for Barca.

Sorry, but that never will work ;)

4. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

Totally agree with Marc

Get a domain setup and make it presentable, this shows that even if you don't have results or traffic your willing to put in the work.

The newbie411 will walk you through setting up a domain and how to get excepted.

5. trentm

trentm Affiliate affiliate

6. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the Fix.

Just look at the advice given above, whether you're a newbie or not it's important to get yourself setup to succeed.

7. joeferguson

joeferguson Affiliate affiliate

Like others have mentioned, try to get some sort of web page setup and learn as much as you can about the industry. This forum is a good place to start.

Goodluck! :)

8. cpadatingmaster

cpadatingmaster Affiliate affiliate

Try AdWorkMedia and in the field where asking for website put one website that you find on the net and you think is suitable for registration but BE SURE that domain info are hidden, private. Sometimes it work. I give that info to 5 people and 4 of them apply successfully.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI