The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help HELP NEEDED!! - EMAILS BEING MARKED AS SPAM BY GOOGLE

Just Warriors

affiliate
Hey everyone!

i've just created an email opt-in funnel using Clickfunnels 2.0.

I've built up a small email list of contacts, and have scripted up a welcome email to be sent once they opt-in.
I've purchased a Google domain, verified, and authenticated everything, DKIM keys all good etc.

I have tried EVERYTHING watched YouTube videos, read forums, tried all the tips and tricks, edited my email template, formatting, got rid of links etc.

But my email still get delivered to Spam inbox and receive the big read Foogle text error message:

This message seems dangerous​

It contains a suspicious link that was used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links or replying with personal information.

Any help/tips would be much appreciated, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Just Warriors , The very reason you posted above is a SPAM.

If you continue here in the same way , you may get banned here also. ;)

Read the terms of this forum and post subject in the relevant place please.
Apologies I didn't mean to break any rules, would you be so kind as to direct me in the correct way to re-format my post?

I really really need help with getting my marketing emails sorted out.

It's costing my business a lot.

Thanks man.

What's the deal with the links? Pretty obvious what the problem is :rolleyes:

Google knows you are a snake --or representing one ...

Then the text is often spammed --are you using email swipes from a ClickBank or other offer sponsor?

If everybody takes the easy route and uses the same promo material this is what can happen.

Are you using a 'safe' email service provider? So that you don't have any email server verification issues.

If so, then rewrite the emails in your own words and test again.
I'm using:

Google domains for our justwarriors . co email to send the mail

Using Clickfunnels 2.0 Funnel system/internal email sender to mail out the content

The text is 100% my own original copy.

Anything else it could be?

Then the text is often spammed --are you using email swipes from a ClickBank or other offer sponsor?

If everybody takes the easy route and uses the same promo material this is what can happen.

Are you using a 'safe' email service provider? So that you don't have any email server verification issues.

If so, then rewrite the emails in your own words and test again.

Find an online spam checking tool and check your text --that text is naturally written spam maybe.
Clickfunnels should have detected that --if that is the issue.

MI
Back