The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

NEED HELP GETTING STARTED

chambers123

affiliate
I have been successful selling online in the past. I have degrees in Education, Occupational Therapy, and Marketing. However, I'm not sure where exactly to start first. There is so much information, I am unable to discern good information from bad. It's almost as if I need to do two things at once. I have researched and researched, but I need a bit more specific guidance. I am interested in affiliating for education and business. Can anyone assist?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Look at the top title bar^
1694530772091.png

Try searching the vetted and authorized vendors here 'search resources'

search google: site:affiliatefix.com 'your_key_words'

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have degrees in Education, Occupational Therapy, and Marketing.

Three Masters Degrees? WOW! With three masters I am surprised that doing research is a challenge for you.

I'm not sure where exactly to start first. There is so much information, I am unable to discern good information from bad.

Well, the first thing to do is STOP separating information into good and bad. That's a fool's errand. All information is valuable.

I have researched and researched

Can you detail a bit about what you have done in your research?
  • How long have you researched?
  • What forms of online marketing have you researched?
  • Where have done your research?
I need a bit more specific guidance.

In order to acquire specific guidance you need to provide specific requirements. So far you have been ambiguous about your needs. For example, you say your are interested in being an affiliate marketer in business and education fields. Well, that isn't exactly defining a niche. you need to back up, site down, and write out what specific niches you plan to market to.

Here is a rudimentary outline of how to approach what you must do.

Make a plan
Schedule for research, learning, and execution
Create a budget
Get a VPS
Select a vertical
Select a tracker
Select a couple of networks and get your approval
Select a traffic source
Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Can anyone assist?

There are over 133,000 members here and I am certain many of us can help.

Roll up your sleeves and be prepared to do some work!

you choose right way of learning and now I think you can start with affiliate marketing , check topics here which can help also all internet in your hands :)

Well you need to think very well on a topic you are interested and you think you will fit with it for example in your case it can be Marketing Education
Then start helping people in this niche ,start create content on diferent platforms like blog ,youtube ,social media etc
You need to focus as much as you can on helping people and creating the best content for them ,if you have only sales in mind then you are not in the right direction
Also this its a process and you need patience as you need to put work ,build your audience ,make people trust you etc
You cannot expect to make a great income from first month

banners
Back