The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I have over than 100 link

outside33

I having start a blog with a lots of link pointed to youtube video is good or no good to be ranking? I have read on some google page is not good to build ore than 100 link to website so just to be sure if i need to erase all the link

I having start a blog with a lots of link pointed to youtube video is good or no good to be ranking? I have read on some google page is not good to build ore than 100 link to website so just to be sure if i need to erase all the link

If you have spammy links to push up your ranks, then Google will tank your business in it’s free listings and your competitors will as well.

Link building is, as reported for almost a year now by industry news, a risky aspect in 2015 and that’s because Google has successfully equated some link building models with spam.

Not all link building is web spam and in fact building links in 2015 is still an incredibly important aspect of SEO, but it must follow the big G guidelines to be safe if you are a content marketer or continuity site owner.

Google is on record saying it does not want to count any link that is not editorial in nature.Google wants organic and natural links.

Be cautious with your linking strategies. Study the white hat methods, tactics, and strategies for your sites.

Not need to erase all the links, only remove the bad or spam links. Indubitably YouTube video marketing is the highest technique to rank quickly.

Hello buddy, having several links from a similar source wont make any effect on the ranking of the video you are directing the links to. Be sure to get the links spread across several sources so as to make the whole thing look so natural. The algorithm used by good is totally intelligent and you should always consider that when making any move.

MI
Back