The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How's Living The Dream DR?

djcrunk

Hey there Charles. First of all, thanks for gracing us with your advice here at the FIX man

KlVdefP.png

I know time is money and yours 24K and about $1281.5 an ounce so without further ado, I just wanna ask, How did you feel when you quit your job to become a fulltime Affiliate Marketer, and what do you love the most about it now? Cause I believe besides some kick-ass knowledge we could use some motivation and inspiration from someone who's already "living the dream". So thanks again, hope you stick around, welcome to the fix man.

P.S. is it coincidence that Dr. Ngo is here when Eminem just got his new video and COD Ghost is about to be released? I don't think so!

[video=vimeo;76512140]http://vimeo.com/76512140[/video]

eoFoSkt.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the love.

I think the mistake most people make is they view quitting the job as the end goal when it's only the beginning. When I quit my job I was still stressed out because I wasn't sure how "stable" the industry was. I was right as a few weeks later, all my campaigns died and I had to start all over again.

A few months later I bounced back and started to hit insane numbers. The best feeling was knowing that I'd never have to go back to a 9 to 5 job again.

What do I love about the industry now? The first one is obviously the freedom. I've really embraced the whole traveling affiliate stereotype. Money's always been secondary compared to just being able to do what I want, and go where I want.

The second best part is that I now I have a voice in the industry to share what I know. It feels good to have people telling me that I'm adding value to their lives, that's something money can't buy.

MI
Back