propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to serve different landing pages off the same link

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Ragnarock, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Ragnarock

Ragnarock Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys,

I'm running a couple of campaigns that are going great. Now, we usually do loads of display buys, where we place an iframe or java script and then change the % of traffic directed to a specific ad or a specific landing page based on results ( certain pages and offers work better at specific times of day ) .

The campaigns I'm running do not work on iframe/javascript , so we're forced to place the ads with our tracking links in them but without having a platform to change the landing and offers on our side we're losing out on tons of data, this despite the campaign delivering over 80% margin.

Does anyone know of a tool that can help me place 1 link and then serve different landing pages using different tracking links on my end?

Thanks

2. tac88

tac88 Affiliate affiliate

I know that with tracking 202 you can rotate your landing pages that is what I use !
    Also I know if this is what you are looking for but here is a bunch of rotators !
    *** Banner Rotators & Builders ***

OpenX Ad server solution for publishers, advertisers & networks | OpenX
    Ad Butler Ad Server | Ad Serving | Banner Management | Ad Butler.com
    Image Ad Builder Image Ad Builder
    Google Builder Build Your Ads ? Display Network ? Google Ads
    Ad Text/Image Generator Breakthrough AdWords Weapon -- AdText Generator 2.0
    Keyword Rockstar Home | Rockstar Power Suite

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed