The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to lose weight on face (baby fat)?

If you want to lose weight on your face, you can try doing exercises that work the muscles in your face, like smiling wide or puffing out your cheeks, also read more about it on this site *Link removed by Admin* . These exercises can help tone the muscles and make your face look slimmer. But remember, losing weight on your face also comes from overall weight loss through a healthy diet and regular exercise, so make sure to eat well and stay active too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reece's peanut butter products
trust me!
I do trust you, they're delicious, forgot about those, thanks!

believe kourtney kardashian GIF

I do trust you, they're delicious, forgot about those, thanks!

believe kourtney kardashian GIF
Haha the caramel big cups are better than the original !

For the weight lost thing, it's all about burning more calories than what someone ingest. but you cannot tell your body where you'll lose that fat. Sadly doing abs wont make someone lose belly fat, smiling won't make the face thinner as well.

To reduce facial fat, focus on overall weight loss and targeted facial exercises. A balanced diet and regular cardio can help shed weight globally, while facial yoga can tone facial muscles. Stay hydrated and get enough sleep to avoid water retention. Consistency is key, and remember, changes won’t happen overnight but with dedication, you’ll see results.

banners
Back