The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Choose A Product To Promote?

Well if you say that you already are an affiliate marketer then I would definitely go with products in the same niche that you already are in. What is your niche? Try to browse a little bit through places like clickbank or maybe even amazon.

But like I said, stick to your same niche so you can keep growing on it.

To your success,
JC

I am an affiliate marketer you know. But sometimes it's difficult to choose a new product to promote. So which criteria are vitals to you in order to choose a new product? For example, I always prefer sales/landing page which has video and the product cost will not exceed $50.

Always choose a product that is relevant and at the same time valuable to your audience. And one more thing, you also have to make sure that your affiliate partner has what it takes to give the kind of product that your audience demands or at least be willing enough to customize their products to accommodate your needs...;)

I'm an affiliate too and thankfully my affiliate partner has provided me with this awesome offerwall tool to promote their offers through my website and earn more money...:)

MI
Back