The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How OLD are you when you started making money online?

I am 16 when I started the making money online thing and made $101(I think) when I am 18 from adsense. I am now 19 years old.

Reveal your age guys! :D

15 - Used blogspot, first cb sale as an affiliate by two weeks. Got $18, bought a domain and next sale funded hosting. Funny thing is I did not know anything about domain or hosting at that time. I bought domain to learn things practically. Talking action pays off

Yeah, taking action pays off. That's true!

I was 14 when my first check of 140,00 € arrived from Google.

Now 18.

I believe I was about 13 or 14 when I made my first money online. I started making good money online my freshmen year of high school and then started working as an Affiliate Manager when I was about 16. I'm 23 now.

28 - Made my first $$ playing paid games online, filling up surveys, Projects from RentACoder.

Later, direct linking adwords ppc to physical products.

I am 33 now!

13 when I started with a Paid To Post site, made about 20$, was very happy at the time :) Now 15 :)o) and wanting to make more money!

31, I'm now nearly 33 lol

But, I've started, ran, owned, and sold some high worth companies before in the mobile telecoms industry and worked with some giants such as Nokia, T-Mobile, Google even (on the first Droid). After doing that for 12 years I wanted a change, so got into online marketing and quickly a network.

I started learning ways of marketing when I was 16 years old. After 2 years now I am able to put them into action.

Reason: I didn't have a good internet connection for the last 2 years. I came to know all about IM browsing through mobile. Downloaded all ebooks available and learned everything! :)

I was 23 when I have started making money and my first income from internet was $50. Its a very low amount but to me $50 from internet was a big success.

banners
Back