The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How OLD are you when you started making money online?

I was young 18-19 domains were free and there was no ICan, I believe Network Solutions was the main or global register not sure, then domains went up to like $125.00 USD. At the time I owned like 20. Now I look back and wish I knew then what I know now. O yea I also remember the first AOL cd that came in the mail to sell you dial up net!! lol Dam I am old rofl :cool:

wow....I am the old guy here. 34 have been in affiliate marketing in one for or the other since 2007. I retain a degree in Internet Marketing with a minor in business. I am also a US forces Veteran and live in Florida. There is a lot more then this but I like to write replies that are actually read....so, the shorter the better.

wow....I am the old guy here. 34 have been in affiliate marketing in one for or the other since 2007. I retain a degree in Internet Marketing with a minor in business. I am also a US forces Veteran and live in Florida. There is a lot more then this but I like to write replies that are actually read....so, the shorter the better.

Yea you are old :p but I have ya beat I am in my 40's :cool:

29 here. Made my first bit of money online when I was 22 doing affiliate marketing. Had my first offline service business when I was 11 and owned several different online/ offline businesses from the age of 24 until now. Was in college for Pharmacy, switched majors to Entrepreneurship and never looked back.

I remember when they would send you the AOL Disks to get you signed up to their Dial Up as well. LOL. Then they progressed to the CD's and started giving out massive hour usage.

Looks like I'll take the oldest prize (for now!). I am 36, not far off 37! I've been working online since 1999, but on the web design/coding side - only got into IM this time last year, and made my first money as a publisher from Banner ads from a blog I was co-running last year.

One year ago, with 29.
Compared to all the great and experienced guys here I find myself in the first long haul flights.
But that's only a matter of time - in a few years I´ll also be an experienced and pro eagle :)

Im 33 now and made my first money online around a year ago when a big publishing company took one of my Forex trading systems and promoted it via their list.

It inspired me to start getting into IM and although I haven't made any money on my own, I already have my own website and really want to get stuck into CPA and I am trying to learn as much as I can from great sites like this one..

About 5 years ago (age 18) I started with MLM (awful experience), after that I decide to let it go because I wasn't have progress, after about 4-5 months I started with PPD (Sharecash) and earned for first 4-5 month about 300$. When I first time pulled my first 42$ from ATM I was so motivated to work harder and harder, and right now at age of 23 I am an Affiliate Manager, and I am in Affiliate Marketing and CPA for almost 3 years :)

MI
Back