The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Much Would You Pay For The Top 1 SERP?

espmartin

affiliate
If you could circumvent every SEO effort and SEM advertising program, and
just pay directly to Google to get listed #1 for any of your targeted terms -
what would you pay?

Now, I'm not talking about AdWords, and getting listed in the Sponsored
listing - Or by investing money in SEO, etc., but I'm talking about having your
site #1 on Google for your term, if only Google would accept a payment from
you.

How much would you pay?

Depends on the niche. I rent one domain for £1000 a month and the people who rent it (for rent read get the referrels) make 30 times that.

I totally agree, if you succeed you have only yourself & hardwork to thank for getting you there ;)

And if it takes you 2 years, 24 months, and you would have made 20k a month, then you have just blown away £480,000 because of stupid pride. a WISE businessman would rent the position, while at the same time working on reducing his exposure due to reliance, and getting his own site to the top. Problem is though that you are up against a pro who really knows what he is doing. ;)

You are absolutely right OWG. The only problem here is that not every site will be able to make 20K a month even if it's #1 for most desirable term...

And if it takes you 2 years, 24 months, and you would have made 20k a month, then you have just blown away £480,000 because of stupid pride.

Wouldn't be a problem if it were a freeware site as i wouldn't expect that much ;)

No matter what you pay, you know next day your competitor would come in the next day and bid one cent higher. For that reason, I don't think I could ever have enough to give.

Whatever you pay after fully evaluating the worth of this #1 slot, you should be aware that you have innitiated a bidding war that would be rapidly joined by your competitors.

Followed by the question "Well if you can't afford #1, how much are you willing to pay for #2"

And so on.

Whatever you pay after fully evaluating the worth of this #1 slot, you should be aware that you have innitiated a bidding war that would be rapidly joined by your competitors.

Followed by the question "Well if you can't afford #1, how much are you willing to pay for #2"

And so on.

Great answer, definatly adding a new dimension to it lol :applause:

banners
Back