The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I know my product is better then the competitors?

willsmith

affiliate
[FONT=&quot]How can I know that which are the customers to whom I can sell my product in a better way than my competitors?[/FONT]

Traditional marketing research will help you find out what kind of individuals are most likely to purchase your product/service. These individuals make up your target market. Questionnaires, focus groups and secondary research. This is a sales led marketing approach.

Product led marketing would mean designing and developing your product or service based on what a group of individuals want. Again, you find out what they want with questionnaires, secondary research and focus groups etc. This product/customer focused marketing approach is, in my opinion, more effective than sales led marketing which is kinda left over from the 1960s and 1970s.

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=&quot]The best way to know your customers is to carry out the survey. With the Internet world one should go for either the online survey or should purchase the survey software for carrying out the surveys. One of the well known survey tool software company Magic survey tool provides you with the option of carrying out the survey but also the option to purchase the software at a much cheaper rate than other survey softwares available. While carrying out the survey for my organization I used the same survey softwares and it helped me in completing the survey in few days. [/FONT]

Searches related to your product

Just see what keywords people are typing related to your product, then see how your competitors are targeting people. What they are offering, what is missing in them?

Explore that product which is missing in their products.

banners
Back