propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hey from Aberdeen, Scotland!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pirieyeah, Mar 11, 2013.

1. pirieyeah

pirieyeah Affiliate affiliate

Hey Guys!

My name is Stuart Pirie. I'm 21 years old. I'm going to college in August '13 to do Digital Media & Software Development. I'm new to the CPA industry, but VERY eager to learn!

Before I go to college I've been learning web development at TeamTreehouse.com as it will allow me to build landing pages and understand the technical side to the CPA industry.

I'm a member of Peerfly and Wolf Storm Media. I've applied to Maxbounty CPA network and Maxbounty is the one I most want to get into as peerfly & Wolf Storm Media pay net30 and net15 respectively and to get weekly payouts you have to generate $1,000/week+. Maxbounty your first month is Net15 then after that they pay weekly to all publishers without the $1,000/weekly minimum that other networks have in place.

This will be important for cash flow as I intend to start off using CPV traffic - using Lead Impact. The first month I can;

- Find a profitable campaign/profitable campaigns
    - Learn about tracking & optimization
    -Build landing pages
    - Just generally see how the whole thing fits together as a process so that I have a platform on which to build in the future.

Weekly payouts with Maxbounty will seriously allow me to scale that much quicker.

I fully intend to start off using CPV traffic. After I can get that profitable and get really good at CPV, and campaigns all have solid EPC's (or EPV's in this case!) and a proof of concept built, then I can scale the campaign using other CPV networks such as Traffic Vance, Direct CPV etc. Takeover to PPC sources such as 7search, adknowledge, advertise.com then when I seriously want to scale hard I can take it to Self Serve media buy network like BuySellAds.com then RTB networks like SiteScout.com then Engage.BDR.

Anyways guys I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm excited to be a part of this forum. If I ever get stuck with anything then I know this will be a great place for assistance and look forward to growing along side you all! :)

Thanks

Stuart Pirie

2. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Welcome Stuart. At PeerFly we're always happy to do what we can to help with cash flow issues. The important thing is you're pushing quality traffic :) Let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you around!

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Sounds like a very good plan to me mate, welcome to the site!

4. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the forum Stuart, great to see you have a plan :)

5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Hey Stuart, welcome to CPAFIX. Enjoy your stay :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed