The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey everyone!

pitchfork

affiliate
Hey Guys!

New here. I'm a health tech entrepreneur. 38. Currently trying to find the best place to connect with affiliate marketers and get feedback on my product/campaign idea. Good to meet everyone.

Ok, so I've read the sticky and rules and am still not sure where the right place to post/engage with affiliates as a business owner.

Do I post in Advertisers, Publishers or Traffic Sources? There's also a Business section but for some reason that looks like the wrong fit.

Some background. We have a working digital healthcare business online with early initial sales. We have our own direct link system set up through Stripe for affiliates to earn income. Where can we get feedback from affiliates?

We have our own direct link system set up through Stripe for affiliates to earn income. Where can we get feedback from affiliates?

Welcome to AffiliateFix.

First you state you are already engaged in recruiting affiliates for your affiliate program, but then you state you are looking for feedback. Which is it? If you are here for recruitment opportunities with our member base, then you must first be a registered and approved vendor in our resources area. Instructions attached.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v8.pdf
    208.5 KB · Views: 4
welcome and good luck with your product .Did you list your product on any affiliate network or do you plan to work only with affiliates ?

banners
Back