The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help With Bings Ads Pls..

jimkirk1943

affiliate
Hi guys,

Just got a few questions I`d like at ask any of you that has some experience with Bing ads..

Quality Score.. Is the quality score based on the keywords relation to the landing page or does the actual `Ad` come into the equation in equal parts.

So If I had a keyword `anti aging` and the Ad was just `look younger ect` with a QS of 6/10 would I get the better results by trying to improve the lander by adding `Anti aging` keywords ect or just adding `Anti aging` in the ad copy ?

I would think that the Ad copy is important but I`m not sure where my focus should be to improve QS should it be on the Lander or keeping the ads move relevant with tighter ad groups so I can make sure the keyword is always in the ad body.

With the landing pages does it also work like `on page SEO` where including certain keywords in H1, 2 , 3, Bolding keywords ect ect.. will increase the quality score and is there penalties for keyword stuffing ?

Could I also ask how you determine the starting point of your bids and how you should increase and decrease, So I am starting a campaign with a CPA skincare product it has a $32 payout the niche is pretty competitive as you all will know where you you start your bids if you had around $20 a day budget ?

Thanks for any help

Hi, @jimkirk1943

First of all, welcome! I hope you'll also pop into the Introductions thread, so the other members realize you're new. They like to say hi. :)

Re quality score, yes your ad and lander do contribute to it.

And in the words of our resident Bing guru, @Deadpool , "Bing traffic is always good if you can maintain your targeted as well as keep your quality score 10/10"

I recommend reading Bing's own words on the subject: Quality score in depth

There is tons of good info about Bing in this thread: Ask Me Anything - Bing PPC Help Center | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you're ready to start running a campaign, you can also call Bing and ask them to check it for you. They have great customer service and I've found them to be very friendly.

MI
Back