The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help to start with affiliate marketing

Difficult to answer briefly, but the simplest way that I can put it is to tell that you first need to define your niche, decide which vertical you want to target, on which markets you will base your business, and then start creating your own product where you will place affiliate links. By this, I primarily mean some websites, as social media profiles are usually not enough to join some serious affiliate networks. Once you did all this and you know what your goals are, what your industry is, and how your competitors are performing, you can start searching for the best affiliate offers and networks that work with your niche and start partnering with them and earning some commissions.

• Decide on a platform.
  • Choose your niche.
  • Find affiliate programs to join.
  • Create great content.
  • Drive traffic to your affiliate site.
  • Get clicks on your affiliate links.
  • Convert clicks to sales.

Firstly, you have to buy domain and hosting and also being a the best hosting provider because it's ranking impact on you site.
next process, You have to hire a web developer and create your web site. and you can cheap price making your website and start affiliate marketing then you can create a wordpress. nex process, choose your niche and hair a writer and content marketing manager. also you need to seo expert then you can organic sell on your affiliate marketing. learn more reply my post

Well this its like asking someone to teach you math in one post and it cannot ,it can teach you some things if you know the basisc .So go on youtube ,google and figure out how to start ,then come back with more general questions and you will get help .You cannot ask for step by step guide in a forum post as this firstly take to much to learn someone and it cannot teach you in a forum post

MI
Back