The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HELP! EPC is Horrid!

TrinuX

affiliate
dbaceb9d87ed6e14000602be48cc5a1b.png

CPALead is a network I've been with for years because they have the best content locker IMO and I've done testing between them and AdWorkMedia, CPALead gets more clicks for some reason. I average around 250 clicks a day but I tested AWM yesterday and only got 40 clicks and I have no idea why a sudden drop. I am thinking about trying AdscendMedia for tomorrow. But I like CPALead because I can cash out almost anytime. Can anyone help me get my EPC up?

cc3107ee8292235d88bb59c906384821.png

As you can see 50 clicks 4 leads $15. But the thing is I only allowed Mobile / PIN Submit offers which was not recommended, but I have a Mobile related niche so I thought it would convert better.

I will update the thread tomorrow after AdscendMedia results. Can anyone suggest me network that has the best EPC for content locking.

Mobile/ PIN submit offers do not convert well. BTW your EPC on AWM is quite good, their content locker is the best imo.
AdworkMedia tracks only unique click and since you set it to Mobile offers only so maybe there are no offers for some countries, therefore no clicks counted.

This could be to do with CPALead having offers within the countries your gateway receives traffic from and adwork not!

What Geo location is your traffic from?

My traffic comes from literally everywhere in the world. Its a really broad niche, but works well because I have an awesome domain for it.

banners
Back