The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello guys! This is King Nani a new bie from india

kingnani

affiliate
Hi guys,
Hope you all are doing good. This is King Nani From India. I'm feeling pleasure to be part of this forum. Im very much interested to learn Affiliate marketing. I want to make this main profession. Mostly i wanted to know about how to pick a campaigns and how to do split test. I'm very much confused in this. Help me to make my life wiith this field.

Thank you!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hi King, I see you joined the forum several weeks ago. Welcome to the AffiliateFix. Great to have you with us. Be sure to visit the thread listed below and add your personal challenges in getting started with your new marketing career. It will be of great help o you and the others that are new to affiliate marketing.

[h=1]As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started[/h]
Also, consider the Dojo. It has an abundance of advanced materials and tools to help move your new business along much quicker.

One more thing. Be sure to post often and to get to know other marketers in the forum. That's what forums are all about. Too many times I see newbies not get involved in the forums. Activity in the forums is what gives rise to the knowledge, performance, and success for you. Get involved. Post often and contribute wherever you can and this will get you everything you want in this business!

Welcome, King Nani!

I see you have become a Dojo member already, you're off to a great start. :)

TJTutor's advice (above post) will help you a lot. He is a big help to us newbies, has lots of knowledge and experience. You might want to read a lot of his posts.

MI
Back