The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Upstate, New York

David Jackson

Hello All:

My name is David Jackson. I'm a writer, marketing consultant, entrepreneur and small business owner. I look forward to participating, and getting to know as many of you as possible.

David Jackson

Friendly Forum? - Not!

Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly!

That's what the title of this forum says. Well, since I introduced myself hours ago, not one member has said hello, welcome - nothing. Not even a moderator has acknowledged my presence!

Well, if that's your idea of a friendly forum, you guys can have it. I definitely WON'T be back, and I'll be sure to tell others how "friendly" you guys are.

David Jackson

Hi David,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

You did your intro at 4 AM my time and I'm sorry
but I was still sleeping after eating too much Turkey.
I assume most of our members were busy sleeping too.
It's a holiday afterall, so I slept in. :p Plus I'm on CA time.

I'm sorry we don't man the forum in the middle of the night, :eek:
but we are still friendly when we are here. :)

David,

I read your other posts first and was going to post here to welcome you. Sorry, holiday weekend and many people are just not up to speed yet today after all the food and spirits of yesterday. I checked the forum for any emergencies earlier and headed straight to the fitness center to work off yesterdays indulgences.

We are friendly but I'm only on my first cup of coffee right now. Please forgive until it kicks in. :)

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Please continue to post like you have elsewhere. It is obvious you have experience and knowledge to share here.

Well, if that's your idea of a friendly forum, you guys can have it. I definitely WON'T be back, and I'll be sure to tell others how "friendly" you guys are.
I think you might be overreacting just a wee bit. If you look around in the Introductions forum you can see that everyone who joins here gets a warm welcome, just not necessarily the same hour that they post. You do have to remember that we're all on different time zones here.

Welcome to 5 Star! I hope you come back and will enjoy it here.

Thanks, Linda, for pointing that out!

I should also clarify that I am actually in the same time zone as David, but I am what you would call "SO TOTALLY NOT a morning person"! So that's what I'm going to blame :)

I'm normally on in the mornings EST, though not necessarily as early as 7 am. I was having patchy problems with my internet connection, however, which I finally tracked down to a bad ethernet cable.

So, that said, a belated welcome to you, David, from another David in the same time zone but also not really a morning person. :eek:

banners
Back