The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from the UK

Gene0

affiliate
I thought i might just introduce myself to the forum as you seem such a pleasant bunch of people :)

Im Gene as you would guess :D from ye olde England trying to do some research into Affiliate programs. I find this forum a wealth of knowledge to the subject and the admins and mods seem real helpful, i like how the site layed out to .. I just wish there where a section for us Brits most programs are set up for the States but still ill give it 5 stars.;)

Welcome to 5 Star, Gene0.

We really are a pleasant bunch of folks.

We have talked about a special section like you mentioned. Can't be sure. It may or may not happen.

It is good to know you like what you have seen and I hope you will be participating in our discussion whenever you can.

Hi GenO,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us and for the kind words!

Yes we've talked about a section for you guys that are across the pond, but we have lots of Canadians too, so if we started a brit forum, would we need a Canadian too, oh and what about all our Asian members. :p So in some ways it makes sense, but could also get unwieldy pretty fast.

One easier solution I've been thinking about - haven't even mentioned this to Larry yet - is tags. Haven't even looked yet to see if there is a tag cloud program that works with vbulletin. But if there was and if we could figure out how to set it up, then that would help. In the meantime the forum search button works pretty well if there are certain things you are looking for.

Hi Gene,
I'm from the UK too, I know what you mean about most of the affiliate scene seems to be US based. but there are a lot of UK affiliate company's out there
  1. Paid on results
  2. Buy.at
  3. Trade doubler

Steve

Thanks for the warm welcome folks :) Good links Steve ive signed up on some of those programs. Just trying to find the right Price comparison script to use for my site. Good to know your from the UK Im in Birmingham

banners
Back