The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hello from the other side

mryw

affiliate
Hello everyone, my name is Monsef from Spain (hola a todos) im devloper im currently working on marketing but as source of traffic, i provide millions on cpm a day to traffic source company like adcash, properlads, popads, etc etc, now im looking to escale and run CPA on my traffic and get more profite, all thos company mentioned pay a lower price for what i offer them so i decide to splite part of my team to work on cpa and get more profite to our business, im here to learn from you and apporte help and what i know to other member.

kind regads

@mryw

Hola and welcome! I have visited your beautiful country and love it!

We have a ton of information on running CPA offers here. Have you already decided where you want to start - vertical, traffic method, etc.?

Hello everyone, my name is Monsef from Spain (hola a todos)

Hi @mryw , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! It's great to have you with us.

im devloper im currently working on marketing but as source of traffic, i provide millions on cpm a day to traffic source company like adcash, properlads, popads, etc etc, now im looking to escale and run CPA on my traffic and get more profite, all thos company mentioned pay a lower price for what i offer them so i decide to splite part of my team to work on cpa and get more profite to our business, im here to learn from you and apporte help and what i know to other member.

kind regads

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
banners
Back