The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello From The Mountains!!!

Sem-Advance

affiliate
Hi everyone

My name is Clint and I have been in the Internet Marketing business for about 5 years now..

I started as an SEO and moved into SEM hence the nic.

I have done a lot of work for others over the years and have decided its time to focus on my own interests and that of my families.

I have started concentrating on Affiliate Marketing using CB products and affiliate offers from various programs but most of those seem temporary and require a constant add, drop, adapt to change philosophy...Mothers Day offers Fathers Day offers etc..

It seems to me it is make money....offers stops,.....then needing to think what's next.

I saw Linda's responce at another forum and for some reason thought I should follow her sig link and see what's up here......

so here I am lol :D

I am mostly insane, a bit crazy, and at times I let out a little intelligence...

I like to push edges....one of the cars I drive daily is a worked 88 monte carlo and I own 3 ATV's because - I have a need for speed!!!

So before I write a novela, I am here to learn from the brightest, and on occasion I hope to contribute.

:)

Hey Clint!

Welcome to 5 Star. Love the intro and am glad you followed me over here!

We need more members that are insane, a bit crazy, and at times
let out a little intelligence. :D You're my kinda guy! :p

Welcome to 5 Star, Clint.

Since you are in the mountains, possibly you can shout about 5 Star Affililate Marketing Forums from the mountain tops. :D

When I read about your need for speed and the Monte Carlo, I thought about Jeff Gordon. I don't know if you are a Jeff Gordon fan or not. Even if you aren't you sound like you could be a NASCAR fan.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here and participate in our discussions whenever you can.

Hi again

Linda thank you for the welcome and glad you don't mind crazy men....

Larwee I would stand on top of the mountain and have.....I could shout of course but for some reason I think the only creatures that would hear it are black bears, coyotes, moose, deer and a bunch of birds.....Not sure theyre the best audience lol.....

I know about Jeff Gordon and Nascar but I'd rather be the idiot driving way too fast for his own good to be able to sit and watch it on TV.

I did try that a few times but just ended up grabbing the car keys and flying down the street lol....Its funny same thing happens when I venture to an ATV forum or as I sit here writing my mind is racing on which programs to join that you have recommended .....

See I am insane :D

banners
Back