The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Singapore

Azlan, I see you joined December of last year and introduced yourself then here in the Introduce Yourself Forum.

Welcome back.

Hi Azlan,

Welcome back to 5 Star. Was just reading about your WSO -
your Ebay Mini Store Creator looks pretty good. Good luck with launch!

Hi there,

Just as linda said, your ebay store creator looks great, might want to check it out a bit further and perhaps even go and use it!

Oh and welcome to the site! And ofcourse: HAVE FUN!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the welcome once again.. I was a lurker for many months :D Had nothing value to add so I just surf around.

Thanks Linda and Klaas for the encouragement.. The WSO is going to end in a few hours time so far the result has been overwhelming great :D

I didnt expect my second WSO would be this successful. Anyway..I am here to share and learn how to be better eBay affiliate. ( I am both a Merchant and an Affiliate)

Also listed my affiliate programme here, which was removed because of my fault of not adhering to the proper procedure. Now doing a proper affiliate signup page before listing again.

Thanks Larwee for the pointers.

Azlan

That happens at times. Sometimes a member will join and won't make that first post for several months. Then there are times when they will make the first post and will go several months before making another. That is what happened with you.

It looks as if you might be starting to become active now and that is always good since being an active 5 Star member can be very beneficial. Plus this is a very friendly community and most people enjoy being part of such a friendly community. I hope you will have that same feeling.

banners
Back