The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Revenue Allies

R

RevenueAllies

I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm the point contact for the day-to-day inquiries for the Revenue Allies affiliate program. My background is in the automotive industry, where I was the responsible for managing and coordinating the sites for over 330 dealerships and regional divisions. Working with diverse groups with varying needs across the nation is not new to me. Getting you started and self-sufficient is my goal. The fastest and easiest way for newbies to get up and running with our program is through our help system accessible in our backend tool. All the relevant details and FAQs you’ll find there.

We have a great team. Behind the scenes we have developers, designers, engineers, marketers etc. all working diligently behind the scenes to make our program is the best. We are always on the look out for new services/products we think of benefit to our program, as well as ways to better serve your needs and growth.

Personal Interests:
I'm a health buff and love the out doors. I'm a people person. Smile at me and I'll smile back. Remember that when you talk to the next person. Spread a little sunshine.

Drop me a line or email and say hello.

Hi Philippa,

Thanks for introducing yourself to our members.

Hey all, Revenue Allies is a long time 5 Star Affiliate Program
and sponsor of this forum.

They have great offers and now you know
who the go to person is if you need help.

Philippa joined the team last year and has already proven herself invaluable with a strong attention to detail and a real commitment to seeing our marketing partners succeed.

While she's primarily focused in the day-to-day communications and operations with our current affiliates, she also serves an important role in helping shape the program from the backend -- translating affiliate needs and desires into projects for improvement.

To that end, look for some very exciting changes to the Revenue Allies platform in 2008 as we grow to better serve all our marketing partners -- big and small.

banners
Back