The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Oregon

Virtualhelp4u

affiliate
Hi all: I run a virtual office and have just gotten into affiliate marketing as a way to supplement my income. I am reading everything in sight and listening to advice from several forums. getting a little overloaded with info but trying to work my way through it all. I have several Squidoo lenses up and running to start marketing. I hope to have more going soon but it's hard to figure out where to start with so much out there. I would like to add some content to the world that is of value not just to make money.
thanks for listening and I hope to meet some new friends here and learn something too.:)

Welcome to 5 Star, Vicky.

Now that you are a 5 Star members, I hope you won't need those other forums.:) Even if you are a member of several others, I do hope we will become your favorite.

You will find this is a friendly community and our members are very helpful as well as knowledgeable.

I hope you will join in our conversations whenever you have a chance.

Thank you for the welcome and that would be nice. It's rather tiring to have to go to several forums everyday. I will certainly try to add some quality content to the discussions. :}

Hi Vicky,

Welcome! Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started.

Some advantages to this forum (course I'm biased) are we aren't here to sell you anything and dont allow others to sell in discussions. Therefore the info you get will be genuine recommendations, not advice by someone who's real motive is to line their own pockets. In some forums there is so much "noise" and self promotion and newies trying to sell crappy ebooks to each other, that it's hard to find the meaningful info. So we just don't allow any noise at all - only helpful into.

Our other HUGE advantage is that we have lots of very supportive members
who have NOT forgotten what it was like starting out. We just REALLY have some great members!

We're all about positive solutions and helping people get started.
Are you ready to begin???

banners
Back