The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Nova Scotia

whyparkguy

Hi everyone. I'm a high impact flash movie developer / domain parker / fishing guide - hmmm, I'll just stick to entrepreneur I guess ;)

I don't usually join forums and am not a big affiliate guy

I am usually hired by MLM's and affiliate companies/reps for my flash movie development.

Glad to be here everyone. I look forward to learning lots and sharing any helpful advice I can with you all.

Welcome to 5 Star, whyparkguy.

Thanks for joining.

5 Star is very popular in Canada. You are one of the many members we have in Canada.

There is a lot going on here so you should find this an enjoyable place.

We have a very friendly community with a lot of helpful members.

If you take a look around you will see that we cover a lot of topics here and I'm sure some of them will be of interest to you.

I hope you will be participating in some of our discussions.

You might have some interest in our Web 2.0, Video & Social Marketing Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/web-2-0-video-social-marketing-forum/ as well as some of our many other forums.

Hey whyparkguy,

Welcome to 5 Star. What a cool background and eclectic mix!
I'd like to have more discussions about video and I know some of our
merchants are using video ads or want to.

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to being a member of this board. Over the next few days I'll be reviewing the board and looking for topics I may have some knowledge on. Who knows, I may not find any LOL. If anyone has any questions about using Flash Movies for marketing affiliate programs, by all means let me know.

Hi whyparkguy, welcome!

I'm from NS as well. Where abouts are you?

I grew up in Halifax. I live in Montreal now by I do miss the smell of the ocean and yum yum lobster.

My mom is coming up next week from my vernissage and I've strong armed her into bring me few beauties. :D

Welcome WPG

Sounds like you have some great experience.

Larry, we should open up a Canadian forum for the site!

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the welcome everyone. LeMichelle, I live near Mahone Bay but grew up in Halifax and have since lived in a few other places around the province. Working from home for a living I guess I can do that. Haven't really figured out where exactly in NS "home" is yet.

Yeah, lobsters are my favorite food actually, though I don't eat them as often as I would like :D

banners
Back