The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hello from New York

millionaire

affiliate
hi All,

I'm new here I own a couple of sites and a number of really great domains, and am looking for good affiliates to help monetize them.

Will be lurking around the boards asking for advice and potentially looking to partner up!

Cheers!

Hi youaremedia,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you could join us. If you are a merchant with your own affiliate program(s) check out our affiliate manager forum for some good tips and resources.

thanks!

I am a publisher - I own a number of domains and am looking for help from affiliate marketers to monetize them more effectively.

What's the best forum to find affiliates to partner up with?

thanks so much!

Oh, difference in terminology. You said "and am looking for good affiliates to help monetize them."

In our world YOU are the affiliate and the companies you are looking for, you could either call them merchants or affiliate programs.

The Affiliate Program Announcements forum is the only place merchants
or affiliate managers can talk about their programs.

The top sticky in that forum or the affiliate directory in my sig feature all the 5 Star programs that I personally represent. Google Affiliate Network is coming on board as a 5 Star program and they have hundreds of affiliate programs too.

Welcome to 5 Star, millionaire.

Linda has given you the information you need.

You said you would be asking for advice. We have a lot of friendly members who are very helpful, so feel free to ask question in the appropriate forum whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

MI
Back