The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Houston, TX

theceo1974

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Kenya Quori Adams and I business owner of many things. I started an electronics company utilizing my inventions back in 2002. I found out the hard way that I needed more money than I had to actually complete "my baby" invention and to this day am seeking funding for this. I also have several other businesses including Affiliate marketing and a printing company.

I always put my dream on deferred going back to Corporate America (trying to pay the bills)but after this past year well on my Birthday I decided I would step out on faith like I did in 2002, I feel I lost my gumption to become successful. Well I don't have the energy to go back to Corporate America and make someone else rich when I can do it myself, so I am here and I will make a living on my own.

Nice to meet everyone:eek:

Hi Kenya,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for the nice detailed intro and good luck reaching your dreams.

We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard. Ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help.

Welcome Kenya,

Never ever give up on your dream. Staying motivated is one of the most difficult parts of starting a business. I know I've done it twice now and all I can say is that you need to find the one thing that will keep you moving through the tough times. Every day lost is another day you are further away from realizing your potential.

Hello Kenya,

and welcome to the forum and to the community!

This is truly a great place to be!

I am convinced that you are already enjoying your stay! Make the most out of your presence here.

banners
Back