The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Germany!

I

Intelli Affiliate

Hey guys,

I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself here.

I am in the Internet Marketing space for almost 2 years now. My first steps have been on Plenty of Fish running dating offers. Since I was completely new back then I had to learn the ropes on how to run traffic etc...
I figured it out after a while and had some mild success on POF. But POF doesn't have scale, so I switched over to Adult dating in February of 2015. I hustled pretty hard and I am still doing it today.
It is going good for me and gives me freedom to do what I like.
That has always been my goal starting with this stuff.

But obviously there are other levels to the game which I want to reach eventually. Maybe in some time I will switch to another type of vertical. But for the time being I will stay where I'm at since I have experience.
I've also got some new side project coming up.
I'm currently laying the foundation of an awesome life, so that keeps me excited to go on.

In a month I will start to travel through Europe enjoying the cities and nightlife. I'm originally from Germany.

Happy to join this forum. You can hit me up if you want to talk biz or just anything.

Cheers

Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself here.

Hi @Intelli Affiliate , it's always a good idea to introduce yourself. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am in the Internet Marketing space for almost 2 years now. My first steps have been on Plenty of Fish running dating offers. Since I was completely new back then I had to learn the ropes on how to run traffic etc...
I figured it out after a while and had some mild success on POF. But POF doesn't have scale, so I switched over to Adult dating in February of 2015. I hustled pretty hard and I am still doing it today.
It is going good for me and gives me freedom to do what I like.
That has always been my goal starting with this stuff.

But obviously there are other levels to the game which I want to reach eventually. Maybe in some time I will switch to another type of vertical. But for the time being I will stay where I'm at since I have experience.
I've also got some new side project coming up.
I'm currently laying the foundation of an awesome life, so that keeps me excited to go on.

In a month I will start to travel through Europe enjoying the cities and nightlife. I'm originally from Germany.

Happy to join this forum. You can hit me up if you want to talk biz or just anything.

Cheers

The experience you have will serve you well and I expect you will get in the groove easily!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back